Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Van Fans Preferred



Here's an actual ad from craigslist (except for the photos. Diane Arbus took the one above):

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 Van Morrison fans preferred

Hey there. I've got a room to rent on Queen St (above a business) in Parkdale. Long story short I moved in with the lady and it didn't work out and now I can't afford the place but really want to keep it. It's a one bedroom but the way it's set up it can be easily turned into 2 bachelors with a shared bathroom and kitchen. Both rooms in the apartment are the exact same size we would just turn my living room into your bedroom. It's fully furnished you would just need a bed. I know it's kind of weird but if we meet and get along this will be a cheap, awesome way to live in the best area in the city. 

My lease is up in October and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do after so you could probably take it over (unless you want to come with me to California in my sweet van lol). A little bit about myself. I'm a 25 year old male musician with an awesome comic book and vinyl collection. I work full time in liberty village and I'm pretty quiet but also down for fun. The room is still a living room now but if you want to meet up and figure out with me what we can do I think that's the best bet. This is perfect for anyone moving to the city or the area and want to check out the Parkdale scene. Temporary is cool. No sketch bags please. Awesome ppl only. Van Morrison fans preferred. Available immediately. Street view. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment