Friday, 14 November 2014

Calling All Van Fans

Mr Vinyl Lee Hillman, owner of Backbeat Records

Dear Fellow Van Morrison Fans, 


Joe's - a long time supporter of live music
I hope you'll take time to write to me sometime.  You can either comment on this blog at the various posts or write to me at:  brianevans444@yahoo.com  I'd love to hear about your Van experiences, your Van collecting or simply to know what you think about all things Van.  What's your favourite Van album?  What was your first Van album? How many Van concerts have you been to?   
Time Machine  -  The Biggest Retro Shop Around 

Also, I'm open to taking any contribution to this blog.  Please send reviews or any Van-related stuff you think might be "worthy" enough to me at the above email address. 

To any local Van fans (local to the Sunshine Coast - the one in Australia, that is) or any visitors to the Sunshine Coast -  maybe we could meet up and talk Van for awhile.  Looking forward to hearing from you. 



Brian Evans

Proud Supporter of:   

Joe's Waterhole, Eumundi

Backbeat Records, Nambour

The Time Machine, Nambour

No comments:

Post a Comment